Do you ever get so mad at something that happened in the past, that you wish you could go back just to do something about it? Hmmm, these hoes better be glad they’ve stayed away or else.
- The way you apply it. Using a wet sponge or a wet beauty blender will give the most natural, non cakey finish.
- Use a moisturizer & primer underneath. When your skin is dry any foundation/powder that goes over it will look dry & cakey. Using a moisturizer & primer underneath will give your…
It’s a little tricky to find a full coverage foundation that will look and feel super lightweight but you can use tricks and tips to make any foundation look less cakey!
Check out my post on how to avoid looking cakey here. This post will teach you how to take care of your skin and different products that will help your foundation look more natural.
Another post you might find helpful is how to get flawless coverage but still looking natural which you can view here. This post is more about how to use a light coverage foundation and concealer to get full coverage without using a full coverage foundation all over your face.
As for foundations i’d recommend that will still give a good medium coverage and still feel light weight id recommend
- Covergirl 3 in 1 Outlast foundation
- Urban Decay Naked Foundation
- Garnier BB Cream in the Oily Skin Formula
- Loreal True Match
- Estee Lauder Double Wear
- Lancome Tient Miracle